Instytut Arcana Sp. z o.o., a Certara company, is seeking candidates for the position of International Business Development Specialist
Location: Krakow, Poland
Arcana Institute (INAR), a healthcare-focused Market Access Consultancy company, was founded in 2002 in Cracow, Poland. Our mission is to deliver reliable and adequate information for healthcare management in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device & diagnostics sectors. In April 2018, we became a part of Certara group. Together with Analytica Laser, and other companies in Certara, we provide support for drug development through the product’s full life cycle, from clinical trial planning & design, drug registration, Real World Data, strategic support in HEOR and Market Access, up to reimbursement and beyond.
As Arcana Institute intensifies expansion, we seek confident and competent individuals with the following features:
- Excellent competence in English and Polish, both speaking and writing
- University degree in life sciences, preferably medicine and related branches
- Excellent communication skills – via email, phone and in person
- Experience in business development and/or marketing
- Customer oriented and focused on sales
- Responsibility and excellent organizational skills
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office package
- Knowledge of EBM and HTA
- Health Economic experience
- Experience in project management
- Discovering and exploring business opportunities
- Representation of the company on international markets and promotion of INAR products/services/support
- Organizing and coordinating cooperation with Arcana Institute’s external network of experts from the CEE Region
- Supporting business development activities for the Polish market
Detailed Position Objectives
- Build and maintain relationships with international clients through various channels (conferences, meetings, LinkedIn/call/email, etc.)
- Lead international client TC’s/meetings in support with project manager
- Serve as main contact for current and potential clients and local experts for international projects
- Local expert coordination for international projects proposals
- Market research and analysis of preferences of specific target groups to develop new services and products
- Update of contact databases
- Supporting business development activities in Poland including organizing conferences
We offer challenging and rewarding tasks with the opportunity for personal development within a talented and committed team of individuals. Selected candidates will be fully trained and competitively compensated.
If you would like to be a part of this experience, please forward your CV and Cover Letter in English to email@example.com.
Learn more about Arcana Institute and follow us on LinkedIn.
Please add the following clause with your application:
“I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data included in the job offer by Instytut Arcana Sp. z.o.o. (based in Krakow at ul. Płk. St. Dąbka 8) for necessities of the recruitment process in accordance with the statue from 27.08.1997r. (Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm.).”