The Polish Pharmacoeconomics Society (PTFE), ISPOR Poland Chapter, is organizing its XV Annual International Conference with the topic of “Drug Pricing in Europe – Fair, Uniform or Both?” The conference will take place 30 Nov – 1st Dec 2017 in Warsaw, Poland at the Hotel Airport Okęcie.
Arcana Institute will be leading two workshops before the official opening of the Conference, present during the medical device session and will have two posters presented.
- Title: Argumentation during communication with the decision-maker. The role of analysis of the reimbursement decision-making practice. Presenter: Karolina Skóra
- Title: Why does a drug receive reimbursement while another does not? Analysis of examples from the decision-making practice of AHTAPol and the MoH. Presenter: Joanna Augustyńksa
Medical Device Session (Friday, December 1st)
- Title: HTA for Medical Devices. Presenter: Karolina Skóra
- Registration of oncological drugs based on the results of single-arm trials by the european medicines agency. Moćko P, Tomassy J, Lasota K, Augustyńska J, Walczak J; Arcana Institute, Krakow, Poland. XV International Conference of the Polish Pharmacoeconomics Society 30 Nov-1st Dec 2017, Warsaw, Poland.
- Decision-making practice of ahtapol for onological drugs based on the results of single-arm trials. Moćko P, Tomassy J, Augustyńska J, Walczak J. Arcana Institute, Krakow, Poland. XV International Conference of the Polish Pharmacoeconomics Society 30 Nov-1st Dec 2017, Warsaw, Poland.
To register or for more information, please visit the conference website here. The program (in PL) is available by clicking below.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org