With great pleasure, we invite you to participate in the 9th Krakow HTA Symposium on June 20-21, 2023 at the Manggha Museum of Japanese Art and Technology in Krakow.
The organization of the Symposium aims to bring closer current trends and challenges in the broadly understood reimbursement, thus the proposed topics of this year’s meeting are:
• Reimbursement in Poland – changes or stagnation? Open session (free of charge), conducted together with EBM/HTA experts.
• RWD and open data in Poland and CEE region. Session conducted jointly with the Podaruj Dane Foundation
• AI in Evidence Synthesis and Medicine. Session conducted jointly with Vyasa Analytics.
• Joint Clinical Assessment (JCA) – EU perspective.
• The CEE region – a new opportunity. Session conducted together with INAR partners in the CEE region.
• Data integrity in Evidence Synthesis. Continuation of last year’s introduction to the subject of data integrity.
• Oncological & orphan drugs – medical perspective. The session with clinical experts.
We invited representatives of the Ministry of Health, AOTMiT, NFZ, and other institutions, including ISPOR Poland and EUnetHTA, to discuss topics related to drug reimbursement and the development of EBM in the context of the current geopolitical situation.
We would like to emphasize that, like last year, the Symposium is a charity event.
We encourage you to register for the Symposium, available above.
We remain at your disposal at: